[OLPC-Chicago] Next Chicago (or chi-land) meetup

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Wed Apr 2 11:10:50 EDT 2008

I would like to have another meetup, and wonder if we could go ahead
and set the expectation to have monthly meetups ala how we do for
Chipy. For example, chipy meets the 2nd Thursday of every month. I am
crossposting to chipy in case people there would like to also vote
since there is cross over.

Reply with +1, 0, -1.

Do you like the idea of meeting monthly?

Which week?
1st week
2nd week
3rd week
4th week

Which day of week?
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun

Location?
Arranged on a just in time basis in a different location every month,
with a benolevant dictator to solicit meeting locations.
In Chicago all the time?
Allow suburbs?

Any other ideas?

--