[OLPC-Chicago] OLPC Meetup

Atul Varma varmaa at gmail.com
Tue May 8 10:29:55 EDT 2007

Um... I'll be in town then, but some friends from out of town will be
visiting me, and they are unfortunately not geeks.  Or humanitarians.
I could probably talk them into letting me bust the meeting for a
little while at least, though, like an hour or two, while they go off
and do something else.

Aside from talking about the technical side of things (sugar, getting
a VM up and running, the Choose Your Own Adventure thing) at the
meetup, it could also be interesting to have some discussion about the
article Michael Tobis posted, and address Scott's question of "How can
OLPC focus on educational reform and avoid comparison to simply
placing laptops into a traditional setting?".

- Atul