[OLPC-Chicago] laptop backlash in USA

Scott Van Den Plas scottv at gmail.com
Tue May 8 01:25:44 EDT 2007

I think there needs to be a clear delineation between these types of
programs and the OLPC program.  This is fairly clearly a fault in
implementation and design for the Liverpool program.  I believe this is the
school we're speaking about: http://www.liverpool.k12.ny.us/laptops.html

How can OLPC focus on educational reform and avoid comparison to simply
placing laptops into a traditional setting?