[OLPC.ch] Happy new year 2020

Michael Lew levstudio at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 10:01:38 EST 2019

Dear friends and subscribers to the OLPC.CH mailing list,

As the year 2019 comes to an end, I would like to thank you
all for your interest in the activities of One Laptop Per Child
(Switzerland).

As co-chairman with Urs Lerch, I am happy to announce that
we have been working together on a new national project
aiming at making Internet safer for children and youth in our
country.

The project is called NetAlert and a demo can be seen online
at http://www.netalert.ch/.

As you know, at this moment our association does not have
a formal list of members, and therefore it does not require
its members to pay a yearly membership fee. For example,
I do not even have access myself to the list of subscribers
to this mailing list - it is completely anonymous.

So I am making an exception and asking you if you could
please make a donation to our association. It's very simple.
Just go to https://www.lokalhelden.ch/netalert and choose
an amount, or create your own amount, and in return you
will receive a small gift for your donation, which is entirely
tax deductible (we will send you a donation receipt).

Hoping that you can help us to continue our activities,
I send you all my best wishes for a splendid, glorious
and wonderful new year 2020.

Best regards,

Michael Lew
--
Co-Chairman, One Laptop Per Child (Switzerland)
one.laptop.org - wiki.laptop.org - olpc.ch

bureau : +41 22 347 09 40
mobile : +41 78 696 97 94
email : michael at olpc.ch