[OLPC.ch] Video about olpc.ch

Beat Döbeli Honegger beat.doebeli at phsz.ch
Sun Mar 20 18:54:02 EDT 2016

Dear Michael,

> The current main page of the olpc.ch <http://olpc.ch>  web site
> mentions a short video recorded at the Swiss
> Day of Computer Science, on August 29th, 2008.
>
> However, the link that is supposed to lead to this
> video is outdated.
>
> • Is the video still online ? If yes, what is the URL ?

I'm not sure if it is the same video, but i just uploaded a video (6 min) I found on my harddisk of our tent at the "Tag der Informatik 2008" in Zürich:

https://youtu.be/CmBDlM54TSE

> • Can anyone explain to me what the Swiss Day
> of Computer Science is, and if we should plan to
> be present there in the future.

The "Tag der Informatik" was a one-time event in Zürich during the Swiss year of computer science ("Jahr der Informatik"). So at the moment there is no possibility to be present there ;-)

Best,
Beat