[OLPC.ch] Subscription / Registration

Michael Vorburger mike at vorburger.ch
Mon Apr 25 07:22:44 EDT 2016

Hello Maximilian,

As far as my understanding goes, the OLPC.ch association does not actually
currently have any active projects anymore. If anyone reading this thinks
this is completely wrong, please jump in - I would love to stand corrected!
;-)

You can however use this mailing list to which still about 100 people
are subscribed to ask questions related to OLPC like topics - or let us
know about any cool project you may launch? :-)

Regards,
M.
Michael Vorburger
http://www.vorburger.ch