[OLPC.ch] Two used XOs to donate

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Dec 7 04:41:52 EST 2012

Hey Thomas,

I'm heading to Zambia in late January to support a small XO based project
at a library in the country's capital. They currently have about a dozen
XOs and would surely appreciate having more laptops.

So unless someone else already made a call and you're willing to send them
to me in Vienna then I'd gladly take them.

Cheers,
Christoph (OLPC.at)