[OLPC.ch] Swiss Skype conference tomorrow [Fwd: Konferenzcall mal?]

Felix Rabe public at felixrabe.textdriven.com
Tue Mar 25 15:33:36 EDT 2008

Hi,

Ok, as someone said "swiss internal topics are boring", I propose if you
participate, then you might want to join us for only part of the time
and then we concentrate on issues concerning interoperation in that
smaller timeframe, maybe at 6pm30 or 45.  I think the beginning 6pm
would be barely optimal as it needs to "warm up" and we need points
fleshed out about what we would need to talk with main OLPC.

I hope you can be with us, Samuel!

Greetings from Michele Notari (I forgot...)

Greetings,
Felix