[OLPC.ch] Video Interview about OLPC.ch (by TSR)

Michael Vorburger mike at vorburger.ch
Sun Mar 9 12:35:34 EDT 2008

Hallo Folks,

When I was at the Lift08 conference in Geneva a month ago two videos
were made, and I finally got time to actually find and link them from
our Wiki... here are the links in case you're interested:

* http://olpc.tv/2008/02/12/lift08-geneva-michael-vorburger/ where I
speak about OLPC.ch - I hope I represented us well. This one was
actually made by TSR. To prevent any confusion: This was NOT broadcast
on public TV; just made (after some pushing and convincing, first it
was like "nah, not interested, we have already covered the 'green
laptop' made by a 'swiss designer' a while ago"... ;-) by TSR
(Télévision Suisse Romande) Nuovo (a program) team who had a presence
at the lift08 conference.

* http://youtube.com/watch?v=SQNMxVXKwHk where Charbax (the guy who
puts together the great http://olpc.tv/ site) and I fool around with
our XOs... ;-)