[OLPC.ch] Give one get one?

Wolfgang Pfalzgraf wolfgang at pfalzgraf.ch
Thu Jul 17 16:03:42 EDT 2008

Hello List

I'm new here.
I'm a Physics teacher at a vocational hight school ( Berufsmittelschule in
Winterthur) and I'm using Linux for my personal purpose for some years now.
And I'm interested in how to use ICT at our school.

I saw the XO the first time at an OLAT conference in Zürich and I'm interested
in getting 4 XO for my Children and my godchildren, eventually for Christmas.

One way might be to ask a friend in the states to get and send them.
Are there easier ways to get them?

Are there other people on the list who would like to get some as well?

Has anyone experiance in modifying them into German?

Thank you for your answers

Wolfgang Pfalzgraf

--
Wolfgang Pfalzgraf		BMS BBW