[OLPC.ch] Ans Here a very short summary of all activities of OLCP-ch present at the 'Tag der Informatik'

Michele Notari Michele.Notari at phbern.ch
Fri Aug 29 17:36:04 EDT 2008

Ciao

We had a lot of activities around our desk.

Many young and still young persons visited us and wanted to know what we are doing. We could establish different contacts to companies interested in our idea and,  who knows, may be ready to sustain our projects.

To spread the Idea... a very brief introduction to the idea...

HYPERLINK "http://livingzurich.tv/content/2008/kinder-lernen-mit-100-pcs#comment-67"http://livingzurich.tv/content/2008/kinder-lernen-mit-100-pcs#comment-67

Thanks to all participants... hoping your voice is better than mine at the moment... ;-)

Beat, Benedikt, Lorenz, Markus, Michi and Niklaus!

For further conferences olpc-ch owns a nice Poster and 6 T-shirts you can borrow!!

Ciao

Michele

____________________________________

Michele Notari