[OLPC-Bangladesh] Updates about OLPC Bangladesh

Soumya Samuel soumya.samuel1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 10:41:35 EDT 2013

Dear OPLC Bangladesh Team,

My name is Soumya Samuel and I am a student of Asian University for Women,
Chittagong. As a part of my senior thesis which is about introducing game
based learning in Bangladesh, I am conducting a survey to analyse the
effectiveness/affordability of ICT based education in the country. The
major problem that raised up in every feedback was the lack of resources
such as electricity and internet. Then I found OLPC as a solution for all
my questions. I was thinking of promoting Game based learning via OLPC.
 I could not find much of information regarding the current OLPC projects
in Bangladesh. If possible, may I know some updates about OLPC in
Bangladesh?
 What are the major challenges and will OLPC be successful in Bangladesh?
and How can we overcome the challenges so that OLPC can be successful?

I would really appreciate if you can help me with this.

Thank you so much in advance.

Looking forward to hear from you.
Best Regards,

Soumya Samuel
Computer Science Major
Asian University for Women Undergraduate
http://www.linkedin.com/in/soumyasamuel