[OLPC-Bangladesh] Inform about old Notebooks & Tablet

Mostafa Kamal kamalmostafa36 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 14 03:18:55 EDT 2013

Hallow,
IICT (Itinerant Institute of Computer Training) provide computer training in different places in the North-bangle. As our Institute is territory system, so we need small computer/laptop/notebook for caring and moving.These computer needs only for training purpose, no need good model/speedy work/well configuration. Old/backdated is enough. Our estimated/target minimum 7000/- and maximum 11000/-.
So, if you have any scope/information/wish to participate for help to make self-employment of our  work-less young by provide the above computer training, please inform us.

IICT-Computer
Panchbibi, Joypurhat.
Mob: 01911450131.