[OLPC-Bangladesh] current condition of OLPC in Bangladesh

Jamil Ahmed itsjamil at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 03:11:16 EST 2010

You are most welcome.

IMO, there should be 2 types of planning. One is relevant knowledge content
development and Two is deployment.

If you think to deploy in English medium or high end schools in urban areas,
then you can start planning to purchase OLPC and distribution - now.

But if your target is for mass people mostly rural - where ICT and Good
education level is low, then you have to start planning on content /
knowledge development for OLPC. So those mass people can actually use and
learn by OLPC.

My thoughts only. :)

Cheers,
-Jamil