[OLPC-Bangladesh] current condition of OLPC in Bangladesh

Ishtiaque Ahmed ishtiaque at csebuet.org
Tue Jan 12 02:59:00 EST 2010

Dear all,

Hope all of you are doing well by the grace of almighty.

I am a Lecturer at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering of
Bangladesh Unievrsitr of Engineering and Technology (BUET).

Recently I have started thinking  on OLPC project in Bangladesh. Can anyone
inform me about the following things?

1) Is there any OLPC project running in Bangladesh? If YES which are they?
2) What is the procedure that can be followed to run an OLPC project in
Bangladesh?
3) What are the problems that we may face if we want to run an OLPC project
in Bnagladesh.

Thanks in advance
-Ishtiaque

--