[OLPC-AU] Open Source Industry Australia survey -- closing Wednesday

Alastair Irvine alastair at plug.org.au
Mon May 6 06:56:04 EDT 2013

Hi, all.  Please forgive my post to so many lists, but I really want
to get the word out there about this survey, which will help to
increase understanding about FOSS from both a professional and user
level.  (Please note that I am a member of OSIA, but I'm not on the
Board and I'm sending this as an individual.)

The survery is due to close in two days, so please respond ASAP.
Thanks.

Open Source Industry Australia Limited (OSIA) are a national
association that has been going for several years now.  They
represent FOSS-related businesses.