[OLPC-AU] [OLPC New Zealand] [Testing] Testing summary, Auckland - 17 March 2012

Tom Parker tom at carrott.org
Sun Mar 25 06:57:32 EDT 2012

I don't remember seeing this before. We only had 2 or maybe 3 XOs on
that network. I don't have a way to reproduce this problem, but I would
start by looking at the code that draws the XOs and follow it backwards
to find possible paths that would duplicate the XO. I haven't looked at
the code, but it would be interesting to know if the collection of XO's
involved in an activity (the one used by the neighbourhood viewer) is a
Set or a List, and what the key is if it is a set. There are long
standing key error exceptions in shell.log which might be related.

This may be more effort than it is worth, but ignoring hard to reproduce
problems is probably what led to the neighbourhood's current reputation.