[OLPC-AU] [IAEP] [Sugar-devel] Browse is old

Jerry danceswithcars at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 07:20:26 EDT 2012

Since I've delurked for a moment (think Caddy Shack/ GroundHog Day /:-v)

Yeah, I tried Browse on Google's Picasa at the last OLPCLearningClub and 'not so much' would be the PC way of calling it....

Site/system also wanted nonFree Adobe Flash, IIRC

---
Please excuse the typing, very small keyboard...