[OLPC-AU] [Testing] Testing Summary: 3 March 2012 - Auckland, New Zealand

Richard A. Smith richard at laptop.org
Tue Mar 13 03:58:17 EDT 2012

On 03/03/2012 06:05 AM, Tabitha Roder wrote:

> Power logs are attached but

If its not too much trouble I'd like to make a special request when you
do your testing and are going to run off of the battery.  Just prior to
when you disconnect the external power please run the following in
terminal or at a VT.

sudo powerd-config =new-pwrlog

This will start a fresh power log.  The reason is that my processing
tools don't yet cope with the change of state from charging to
discharging in a single file.  This will start a new file just before
you switch to external power and make it easy to track the discharge
power draw.

Thanks. The power logs are useful to me.  Please keep 'em coming.

--
Richard A. Smith  <richard at laptop.org>
One Laptop per Child