[OLPC-AU] [Testing] Testing Summary: 3 March 2012 - Auckland, New Zealand

Richard A. Smith richard at laptop.org
Tue Mar 13 03:44:27 EDT 2012

On 03/03/2012 09:01 AM, Paul Fox wrote:
>   >  didn’t take care to record what was happening when. Would such a test be
>   >  useful? My power log collector does not work on XO-1.75 :(
>
> what causes it not to work?  we'll definitely want to fix that.  as for keeping
> better track of what was happening when -- i think your general appraisal, above,
> is good for now.

I believe that the log collector is based on tiny linux so it won't work
on an arm arch.

The OFW on 1.75 can read the host filesystem ext3/ext4 with a clean or
dirty journal.  So a collector for 1.75 can be written directly in ofw
using the auto run of /boot/olpc.fth on external media.

--
Richard A. Smith  <richard at laptop.org>
One Laptop per Child