[OLPC-AU] [Testing] Testing Summary: 10 March 2012 - Auckland, New Zealand

Deepak Muddha deepak at laptop.org.au
Sun Mar 11 23:06:10 EDT 2012

Hi all

Here are the links for the defects mentioned against au196 build on XO-1.5.

   - Chat is very chatty on the network:
   http://dev.laptop.org.au/issues/1146
   - ARP requests do not wake a laptop from suspend-resume:
   http://dev.laptop.org.au/issues/1147
   - Regular “mdns” broadcasts keep waking laptops up:
   http://dev.laptop.org.au/issues/1149
   - Physics on Tank: Still have the issue of when I draw lines that I see
   the cursor trail but does not construct a line -
   http://dev.laptop.org.au/issues/1148
   - Arithmetic on Tank: it is annoying that I have to wait for several
   seconds after I enter an answer and it tells me it is correct before it
   goes to the next question: http://dev.laptop.org.au/issues/1150

Regards

Deepak

*_______________________________________________________