[OLPC-AU] OLPC Australia - Education Newsletter Edition 9

Tracy Richardson tracy at laptop.org.au
Tue Mar 6 23:53:51 EST 2012

Dear Educators,

Please follow this link to access Edition 9 of the Education Newsletter
http://edu.laptop.org.au/sites/default/files/education_newsletter_ed_9_march_2012.pdf
.

Previous editions can also be found here.

In this edition, we provide a few classroom ideas for mathematics, profile
the Jigsaw activity, de-mystify the Home views in Sugar and hear about the
OLPC journey of Girraween Primary School.

Don’t forget to register for Learning at Hand
<http://www.learningathand.info/>in Cairns at the end of April and
watch the
Yammer <http://www.yammer.com/> network to keep up with the talk around
OLPC Australia.

As always we encourage you to share the newsletter with your colleagues. If
you’d like to offer some feedback or suggestions please feel free to drop
us an email at education at laptop.org.au.

Kind regards,

*Tracy Richardson*

*Education Manager*

*One Laptop per Child Australia*

*P: 02 9378 6155*

*M: + 61 418 744 318*

*E: **tracy at laptop.org.au*

*A: G.P.O. Box 731*

*     Sydney, NSW 2001*

*W: **www.laptop.org.au*

[image: Description: cid:image001.png at 01CA1041.F5C668E0]

--
You have received this message because you are registered with the One Laptop per Child Australia program.