[OLPC-AU] Rebranding XO-AU releases to One Education

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at laptop.org.au
Tue Jun 19 21:29:48 EDT 2012

You may notice a rebranding and reversioning of our releases at
dev.laptop.org.au, to meet our One Education initiative
[http://www.one-education.org].

Old releases will still be called XO-AU OS, XO-AU USB and XS-AU and
will retain their version schemas.

Our Dextrose 3 based series is now OE OS 1. We've already released OE
OS 1.0 and 1.1. The next revision is 1.2.

Dextrose 4 based releases, with GTK+3 support, will be OE OS 2.

There are corresponding OE USB releases, so for example the bundle for
OE OS 2.0 will be OE USB 2.0.

I'll be moving issues such that the changes in OE OS 1.2 and 2.0 will
be relatively minimal. We have enough to do for 2.0, and I don't want
to make things too complicated.

Sridhar