[OLPC-AU] Taking part in improving new XO software

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at laptop.org.au
Sun Jan 22 02:23:08 EST 2012

Hi Paul,

It looks like you've found a fault in our documentation! I've corrected it now:

http://dev.laptop.org.au/projects/xo-au/wiki/120_release_notes#Beta-1

To summarise, you need to go through a lid switches test before the
operating system can be written. This is a safety precaution to detect
damaged XOs.

Regards,
Sridhar