[OLPC-AU] XO-AU OS 12 Feedback

Eric Barrows eric.barrows at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 00:39:24 EST 2012

After a bit more playing, I have to say it's a lovely image (apart from the
default text), the access to "Documents" from the journal is great, but is
it possible to go the other way? ie access the journal from Gnome (and have
it make sense)
However before writing the system to the XO from the USB stick the script
runs the switch test, which is going to be a pain when I'm imaging 100
machines.

I love samba and vnc, great work guys.

Now all I need now is a 3.0 XO .