[OLPC-AU] Testing OLPC Australia XO-AU OS 12 beta 2

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Thu Feb 23 22:40:14 EST 2012

Ah, my mistake, the error is not from your activity, it is from the
version of Sugar you are using.  The same code isn't in upstream Sugar,
so it's something the Australian deployment has added.  Get them to fix
it.

I see you aren't using git.  Thanks, I'll try to remember next time.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/