[OLPC-AU] [Server-devel] XS-AU registration issue Fwd: Upgrade from XO 1.5 Firmware Q3B19 to Q3B22 results to "Registration Failed" Error

Samuel Greenfeld greenfeld at laptop.org
Sat Feb 4 11:35:07 EST 2012

There have been scattered reports of things like this - for instance
http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/11056 , where I could register XOs to one
schoolserver but not another.

In my case the office schoolserver is a much older computer than the home
schoolserver so I speculated that the response was being generated too
quickly.

I'm home now so I suppose I could see if 11.3.0/os883 and/or 11.3.1/os26
still have this issue.

Personally I've never historically suspected firmware, but if that was the
only thing Ferdinand changed, it sounds like something to try.

---
SJG