[OLPC-AU] OLPC Australia - Education Newsletter Edition 12

Sasha Faint sasha at laptop.org.au
Wed Apr 18 23:51:08 EDT 2012

Dear Educators,

Please follow this link to access Edition 12 of the Education Newsletter:
http://edu.laptop.org.au/sites/default/files/education_newsletter_ed_12_april_2012.pdf

Previous editions can also be found here
http://edu.laptop.org.au/children/education-newsletter.<http://edu.laptop.org.au/children/education-newsletter>

In this edition, we feature a fun article from Mike Lee that demonstrates
how to turn the XO’s camera into a macroscopic lens.
We also give you some tips on using the software update function to make
sure your activities are running the most appropriate version for your XO.

If you are expecting an XO deployment, it is important that you read our
deployment notification section in this edition.

We are currently welcoming article submissions for our ‘In the field’
section of the newsletter. If you would like to contribute an article,
please contact our Customer Service Representative, Sasha Faint on
sasha at laptop.org.au, for a copy of the guidelines.

As always we encourage you to share the newsletter with your colleagues. If
you’d like to offer some feedback or suggestions please feel free to drop
us an email at education at laptop.org.au.

If you would like to subscribe to the newsletter, just send an email to
education-​newsletter+​subscribe@​laptop.​org.au.

Kind regards,

*The OLPC Team*

*One Laptop per Child Australia*

*P: 1800 657 228*

*E: **education at laptop.org.au*

*A: G.P.O. Box 731*

*     Sydney, NSW 2001*

*W: **www.laptop.org.au <elisha at laptop.org.au>** *

[image: Description: Description: New OLPC Logo2 TN]

--
You have received this message because you are registered with the One Laptop per Child Australia program.