[OLPC-AU] OLPC at LCA 2012? Invitation to Participate :)

forster at ozonline.com.au forster at ozonline.com.au
Mon Nov 28 16:38:01 EST 2011

Thanks Tabitha

Sridhar is definitely attending LCA2012 and presenting a paper on OLPC

I am in Melbourne and could attend. Its too late to get onto the program. A miniconf is a possibility. Registration is $330 and I dont know if you need to register for LCA to attend a miniconf or if there is a single day price.

There are no OLPC schools in Victoria as far as I know. They are all a long way north. Sridhar is in a better position than me to comment.

Tony