[OLPC-AU] XO-1.75 relative performance

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Tue Nov 1 20:54:40 EDT 2011

Graphics drivers aren't fully optimized yet for XO-1.75, and we're not
using hardware floating point at all in our builds yet, so
measurements using present builds may greatly undersell the XO-1.75's
capabilities.    We're working on it!

The ARM chipset is very similar to that used in
http://www.vizio.com/vtab1008.html ; if you can find online benchmarks
for that, it might give you a rough idea of XO-1.75 performance.  (But
the online benchmarks will probably be Android-based, and won't tell
you anything about battery life and power consumption, where OLPC has
put its focus and made great improvements.)
 --scott

--
      ( http://cscott.net )