No subject

Wed May 18 07:06:35 EDT 2011

implement late...) -- if ds-backup is working correctly, you'll have
most of the content already on the XS. Might be a nice optimisation to
skip transferring it -- if you have a msg exchange *before* the WebDAV
(or other) file transfer.

> The very basic requirement is: each children must have its private
> "cloud volume", where they can drop their files in the same way they
> interact with physical external storage devices.

Why would I drop the file there? In my understanding, what you want to
do with it is *publish* it.

> On top of that we can do a lot of things that might be very useful for
> teachers daily in the classrooms.

Yeah - *publish it to my classroom group* -- via Moodle. I've worked
for ~10 years with teachers and that's what they want to do 99.9% of
the time -- publish it to the group. If we do that nicely, we're
golden.

cheers,

--=20
=A0martin.langhoff at gmail.com
=A0martin at laptop.org -- Software Architect - OLPC
=A0- ask interesting questions
=A0- don't get distracted with shiny stuff=A0 - working code first
=A0- http://wiki.laptop.org/go/User:Martinlanghoff