[OLPC-AU] XO-1.1 differences

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Thu Mar 10 10:57:19 EST 2011

While more testing is good, I would point out that Jon's frankenstein
machine is much more different from the hardware you
will be installing onto than the original XO-1 (CL1).

The ONLY differences between the CL1A and CL1 laptops is the
single-mode capacitive touchpad instead of the dual mode
resistive/capacitive one.

Regards,
wad