[OLPC-AU] Australian mirror for XO builds

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at laptop.org.au
Sun Mar 6 21:57:44 EST 2011

On 28 February 2011 15:55, Sridhar Dhanapalan <sridhar at laptop.org.au> wrote:
> On 28 February 2011 15:34, David Farning <dfarning at gmail.com> wrote:

Alrighty then, we've got http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/pub/sugarlabs/
set up as a mirror within Australia. If we could get some transparent
redirection going for Australian users, that would be fantastic.

Who handles this? David, I assume that's the
systems at lists.sugarlabs.org you added to the CC list?

Thanks,
Sridhar

Sridhar Dhanapalan