[OLPC-AU] [Testing] Auckland Testing June 11 - 2011

Gary Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 13 09:27:55 EDT 2011

Hi James,

On 13 Jun 2011, at 02:22, James Cameron <quozl at laptop.org> wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 11:28:36AM +0100, Gary Martin wrote:
>> My next thought was that I might have fat fingered some undocumented
>> shutdown keyboard shortcut combo, but I couldn't remember by that time
>> quite what keys I had been pressing.
>
> Alt-Shift-Q will do this.  A Sugar feature.  Reproduced just now on XO-1
> and XO-1.5 with 11.2.0 os22.  Source: keyhandler.py.

Ooh interesting thanks, I wasn't aware of that combo. I'm thinking my unexpected shutdown might well have been an accidental hit on this. I was using Terminal at the time, and it has its Sugar standard shortcuts obfuscated so as not to clash with some terminal executables. Shift-ctrl-q is quite close to Shift-alt-q.

Regards,
--Gary