[OLPC-AU] [Dextrose] [Server-devel] Regarding my OLPC XS Wishlist

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 21:40:28 EDT 2011

On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 9:31 PM, Bernie Innocenti <bernie at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
> Thanks. Send me your public ssh key, I'll give you access to the machine

Sorry - no time, 1.75 has a pretty rigid timeline! When I did have
time to work on ejabberd, I did as described and worked a charm. Also
-- I don't claim to be an ejabberd expert. Talk with the experts, not
with me :-)

The binaries are those in latest stable XS -- but keep in mind
performance under pressure is closely coupled with the version of the
ejabberd runtime.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions