[OLPC-AU] linux.conf.au

Steve Dalton steve at refactor.com.au
Fri Jan 21 22:21:05 EST 2011

Hi Sridhar

I'll be there... happy to help on Open Day for a bit. I will have my 5
year old son with me - he can bring his XO along and be a live demo if
you like. He can get around the Sugar interface pretty well....
although he sometimes finds it a bit slow (I should probably get him a
1.5).

I have 2 or 3 spare XO 1's in my garage that are not being used much -
shall I bring them up to give away perhaps?.... I've given a couple
away at other confs to people that seemed interested in developing
stuff (then never heard a word from them!)

Regards
Steve

On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 12:38 AM, Sridhar Dhanapalan
<sridhar at laptop.org.au> wrote:
> Who from here is going to linux.conf.au?
>
> I've written a page on what I'm doing there and how the community can help:
>
> http://dev.laptop.org.au/projects/general/wiki/Linuxconfau_2011
>
> Your assistance is appreciated!
>

> Sridhar Dhanapalan
> Technical Manager
> One Laptop per Child Australia
> M: +61 425 239 701
> E: sridhar at laptop.org.au
> A: G.P.O. Box 731
>      Sydney, NSW 2001
> W: www.laptop.org.au

Refactor
Engage. Succeed. Repeat.
PO Box 802, Labrador, Q 4215, Australia
tel: +61 (0)7 5668 3424 web: refactor.com.au