[OLPC-AU] Australian mirror for XO builds

Steve Dalton steve at refactor.com.au
Fri Feb 25 15:57:46 EST 2011

I was just about ask this question - then found it in the archives. Awesome.

Is there a mirrors page somewhere on the wiki - I searched everywhere
and couldn't find anything (just pages on how to turn the XO into a
mirror [the kind you look into]!)

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 12:19 PM, Sridhar Dhanapalan
<sridhar at laptop.org.au> wrote:
> AARNET have kindly agreed to provide Australian mirroring for the
> official XO builds:
>
>  http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/pub/olpc/
>
> This mirror will be updated daily.
>
> This should hopefully make the builds easier to download. If your ISP
> has a peering agreement with AARNET, you may also be able to download
> without depleting your download quota.
>

> Sridhar Dhanapalan
> Technical Manager
> One Laptop per Child (OLPC) Australia
> p: +61 425 239 701
> w: http://laptop.org.au

Refactor
Engage. Succeed. Repeat.
PO Box 802, Labrador, Q 4215, Australia
tel: +61 (0)7 5668 3424 web: refactor.com.au