[OLPC-AU] Easier ways to install OLPC AU XO builds

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at laptop.org.au
Sat Feb 12 23:46:47 EST 2011

I have written some documentation for installing OLPC Australia's XO-AU builds.

Starting with our 10.1.3-au2 rc builds, we are digitally signing our
builds with our deployment key. The process for installing these
builds in a secure manner is described at
http://dev.laptop.org.au/projects/xo-au/wiki/Installing_signed_builds

We have also devised an installation menu system, which makes lives
for teachers significantly easier. This allows for flashing the
current XO and NANDblasting the signed image to other XOs. You can
find it at http://dev.laptop.org.au/projects/xo-au/wiki/Installation_menu

Testing and commentary are welcome. Please add your comments about the
installation menu at http://dev.laptop.org.au/issues/361

Thanks,
Sridhar

Sridhar Dhanapalan