[OLPC-AU] NANDblaster failing

Chris Ball cjb at laptop.org
Fri Feb 11 00:31:24 EST 2011

Hi,

   > I am seeing NANDblaster (nb-secure) fail after some time (from my
   > tests, anywhere between 30 minutes to an hour).
   >
   > The text was scrolling very fast (screenshots attached), but I
   > think it was:
   >
   >   SDHCI: Error: ISR = 8000 ESR = 3 Command CRC, Command Timeout,

Try using a different XO for the sender.  It looks like something's up
with the wifi module, or the SD pins, on that unit.

(It could also be a bug in OFW, but I expect that it's simply
reporting a CRC error being raised by the SD controller hardware.)

- Chris.
--
Chris Ball   <cjb at laptop.org>
One Laptop Per Child