[OLPC-AU] Requested USB listing

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at laptop.org.au
Wed Dec 28 07:16:22 EST 2011

On 28 December 2011 22:46, Peter Hewitt <prh at mulawa.net> wrote:
> Sorry about that Sridhar - I usually check that "Use Folder Names" is ticked
> - it usually is by default so I guess I got lazy!
>
> All going well BUT it's now saying "Activate lid switch" - I have no idea
> where the lid switch is - I'm sure I pressed "1" as instructed.

Thanks for this feedback.

I've tried to clarify the instructions [1]. What you are seeing is a
precautionary test that we have added to prevent possible damage to
your XO. If your XO passes the test (and it likely will), the new
operating system will be written. If not, you will be notified.

Please keep us posted on how you go.

Cheers,
Sridhar

[1] https://dev.laptop.org.au/projects/xo-au-usb/wiki/Wiki#What-you-should-see