[OLPC-AU] OLPC Australia XO-AU OS 12 beta 1

tkkang at nurturingasia.com tkkang at nurturingasia.com
Fri Dec 23 20:12:08 EST 2011

Greetings...

A  Christmas gift to keep us busy over the holidays <grin>
Downloaded it and tried to install it on my XO-1
When I press 1 and then Y it gave this message:

Model is X0=1
Evaluating: copy-nand u:\fs.img
Can't open NAND image file

I looked into U:\ and there is a FS.ZD (959496396 size)   and FS.ZIP (1670631) only.

Anyway Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

--
Hi all,

The OLPC Australia XO-AU OS 12 has reached beta 1. This is based on
OLPC OS 11.3.1 and Dextrose 3.

We'd really appreciate some testing. Please direct your feedback to