[OLPC-AU] Free From Malaria release 4

World Class Project- Dev Team develop at worldclassproject.org.uk
Wed Aug 3 14:00:54 EDT 2011

RE: http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/11053

Thank you guys for helping me work this one out. Since I have an ubuntu
emulator, the older XO1 and latest XO1.5 I was unable to see what the problem
was.

Could you please help me figure out a solution?

1) Do I package libglade with my activity somehow? I'm new to python, sugar etc.
so please could you perhaps show me a dummies guide to doing this.

2) Do I have to use an alternative to libglade? If so what will it be?

3)Please can someone help me test this? I have the project hosted on sourceforge
I can drop a build there. Otherwise I have no way of testing if the potential
fix works since on my XOs this works fine.

Any help would be appreciated. I put in a lot of work on this activity and it
would be so awesome to get something released.

Thanks
WCP