[OLPC-AU] Free From Malaria Activity release 4 (Experimental Testing)

World Class Project- Dev Team develop at worldclassproject.org.uk
Mon Aug 1 15:22:37 EDT 2011

FreeFromMalaria (experimental release 4) teaches children about the causes of
Malaria, how to recognize its symptoms and enforces good practice for
prevention. The activity is a story about a boy named Paul now available with
voice narration in French, English and Spanish and text available in Swahili.
Free from Malaria v4 released with potential bug fix. Tested on emulator
0.88 (Ubuntu) on brand new XO 1.5 and older XO 1.0. Interim releases available
from sourceforge.

Version 4 from the normal place
Please help test and feedback on this new release. If you tell me (or create)
your sourceforge account id I can add to the project to raise bugs or develop.
After a year of development please help us get this activity off the ground and
into public release.
WCPWorld Class Project
Follow on Twitter