[OLPC-AU] Sugar Journal backup/restore

Tabitha Roder tabitha at tabitha.net.nz
Thu Sep 16 20:52:26 EDT 2010

We used backup and restore in Samoa - they had a very old version of Sugar
so code fu was required but oh my was it worth it. We backed up the journal,
updated their laptops to a newer Sugar, then restored their journals, yay
happy kids.

Auckland testing volunteers can take a look at these activities next week
(this week is Software Freedom Day).

Tabitha