[OLPC-AU] Image Thumbnail activity

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at laptop.org.au
Mon Nov 22 20:37:20 EST 2010

On 23 November 2010 12:30, Sridhar Dhanapalan <sridhar at laptop.org.au> wrote:
> On 23 November 2010 11:25,  <forster at ozonline.com.au> wrote:
>>
>>> I would have expected your changes to show in the activity log:
>>> https://dev.laptop.org.au/activity?show_issues=1&show_changesets=1&show_news=1&show_documents=1&show_files=1&show_wiki_edits=1&show_messages=1&show_time_entries=1
>>
>> its there though, looks like comments on news do not show in the log
>> where do you want comments placed?
>>
>> Latest news
>> Image Thumbnail activity: Version 6 released (1 comment)
>
> Ah, yes I see now!
>
> Can you please report bugs and feature requests as individual issues
> in the system? We can't track them as prosaic comments.
>
> Thanks

Here's an example, your first point is already reported as #132:
https://dev.laptop.org.au/issues/132

Having issues reported discretely allows to track them better and plan
their fixing/implementation. We can do things like:

  * refer to them from other issues or pages
  * assigning a status
  * assigning ownership
  * set a priority to address it
  * target to a version