[OLPC-AU] Fwd: Cheap rugged keyboards

forster at ozonline.com.au forster at ozonline.com.au
Mon Nov 8 02:38:57 EST 2010

Tried XO1 and USB keyboard on Sugar 0.88 OS373pyg
and Sugar 0.90 OS17
F1 F2 F3 F4 and qwerty work on both but F6 only works on OS17

When you get used to the mouse frame its good, corners only, 1 second delay, these days I find myself putting the mouse into the corner in windows and expecting something to happen

Tony