[OLPC-AU] Changed the Download URL

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at laptop.org.au
Mon Dec 6 21:47:45 EST 2010

On 7 December 2010 13:02, Jerry Vonau <jvonau at shaw.ca> wrote:
> Hello All:
>
> Just a reminder that the latest stable build is available at:
>
> http://download.laptop.org.au/XO/F11/10.1.2/10.1.2-au1/
>

> I was wondering if could get some feedback with how the out of the box
> desktop could be better refined.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jerry

Another reminder that we have a place to track your issues:

  https://dev.laptop.org.au/projects/xo-au

Please log the bugs you find there.

We are maintaining a list of test cases here:

  https://dev.laptop.org.au/issues?query_id=1

These are the specific things that we need testing, above all else.

Sridhar Dhanapalan
Technical Manager
One Laptop per Child Australia
M: +61 425 239 701
E: sridhar at laptop.org.au
A: G.P.O. Box 731
     Sydney, NSW 2001
W: www.laptop.org.au

Be Part of the Equation....

Show your support for OLPC Australia by texting the word LAPTOP to 044
SUPPORT (0447 877 678)*
For every 100 messages of support received, Telstra will donate an
additional XO laptop to a remote child - up to 500 XOs**

*Standard SMS charges apply
**Full terms and conditions at Ideas for Good