[OLPC-AU] joining script

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Aug 31 19:43:50 EDT 2010

On Wed, Sep 01, 2010 at 09:12:55AM +1000, Jonathan Nalder wrote:
> I have been asked for the Queensland department of Education to find
> if there is an existing XO script already written that allows them to
> find and connect to hidden networks (such as our departments ones).

Can you describe the technical requirements?

What makes a network hidden?

(I've used the Queensland Education secondary school network for a week
about once a year since 1999, as part of a holiday technology camp run
by Scripture Union, but never noticed a network that was hidden.)

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/