[OLPC-Asia] Sugar中文LiveCD进度更新

tkkang at nurturingasia.com tkkang at nurturingasia.com
Fri Sep 14 19:15:47 EDT 2012

Congrats Xin Wang! Great to see OLPC China volunteer contributing to the international open source community to make Sugar desktop on SUSE!!
This is the spirit.

---
openSUSE Education team once again presents Li-f-e (Linux for Education) built on hot new openSUSE 12.2 including all the post release updates. As always this edition of Li-f-e comes bundled with a lot of softwares useful for students, teachers, as well as IT admins of educational institutions. Apart from stable versions of KDE and Gnome, Cinnamon is also available. Sugar desktop suite makes a comeback thanks to the work of Xin Wang packaging it.
Li-f-e also give full multimedia experience right out of the box without having to install anything extra. The live installable DVD iso stands at 3.3G as an incredible array of softwares from open source world are available on it, we have not just bundled them in, but have tried to integrate it with the distribution to give everything a seamless feel.