[OLPC-Asia] OLPC APAC Summit

tkkang在nurturingasia.com tkkang在nurturingasia.com
星期一 十月 29 00:49:59 EDT 2012

Yeh.. I bid for Malacca, Malaysia as it is less expensive compare to HK, Singapore,etc - plus my hometown and a World Heritage site! People can come, gather, network, talk and gather in local coffee shops (KOPI shops) then fly off to different places. Open HQ ready for use as in pictures.

Dates ? - for my own egocentric reason since I am back in Malaysia I suggest Feb 1-3 which is the weekend before Chinese New year. So if participants want to get a festive season in Malaysia, Singapore, HK,China.... good timing BUT need to plan early!

Good to see this is starting!